Vfind SolutionsA trusted way to get hired
On our website if you choose to avail certain services, you may be requested by us to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages.
Such information may include your name, date of birth, contact address, email address, mobile number, sex, occupation, interests etc. Apart from the above standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may ask for demographic information as well as descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information to provide you the needed services which you have opted for.
A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. Some of our web pages on our site may request you to accept the cookies.
Properties on a browser is set to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers through our website. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties
The information shared by you will be used by us:
- To improve our website and enable us to provide you better customer experience
- To improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
- We may send you information on our services
- We may seek your feedback on our services;
- We may send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or change the preferences by updating, which will effect for future interactions);
- We may seek information in the form of various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
- To Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- To Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- To Provide you an opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
- We may contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- To comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- To Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- To Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- To Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Vfindsolutions and/or its Partners, employees and the general public at large;
- To Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others) opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employee’s/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
If you choose to use our service to inform a friend about our website or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
Based upon the information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Do not disclose your password to anyone. Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event Vfindsolutions goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 15 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Changes/Amendments in Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Vfindsolutions is not charging any amount from job seekers for service opted for.
#664, 28th Main,
BTM 2nd Stage,
Landmark: Opp Airtel Showroom
Contact: +91 9980050599